my wish always comes true after reblogging, still can’t believe it.
Day before my 14 hour drive to summercamp.
And I can’t fucking sleep.
N’tima (via menstruate)
I found my best friend.
my apartment could use a floppy disk coffee table.
shiet someone make me this rn!!!!
There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kinda the point?
-The Office (2005-2013)
The Onion’s Tips For New College Graduates: Full Report
- Find the shittiest apartment known to humankind and move in with three people you don’t know from Craigslist
- Send one resume out and wait at least one year to hear back
- Remember to use your $35 Best Buy graduation gift card from your uncle wisely
- Contract any severe diseases now while you’re still covered under your parents’ health insurance
- Tell people you want to go into venture capital and they’ll be impressed
- Whole Foods stores throw out a surprising amount of hummus that is still totally fine
- As you begin your job search, make sure there are no typos on the first 11 or 12 pages of your cover letter
- If you want to explore your interests and expand your horizons, you should’ve done that two years ago when you had the chance